Little Arizona is a compromise dog. Her Mom wanted a lap dog and her Dad wanted a large dog, but after seeing her photo online as an 11 week old puppy, they were both smitten (she is a staffy mix, so sized somewhere in between).
- Licking toes (totally acceptable for a dog to admit to enjoying this)
- Jumping into Mom and Dad’s bed the minute the alarm goes off
- Playing with her best friend Shorty (he’s not short)
- Chewing the couch
- Drinking from her water bowl, then washing the floor with the water afterwards
- Running around the garden
- Clowning around at puppy school (she’s been nicknamed the Class Clown)
Arizona doesn’t like:
- Coffee cups
- Being alone
- DIY noises
Her Mom and Dad absolutely adore her and told me that the best thing about having a mixed breed dog is that you get so many great breed characteristics rolled into one completely unique dog.
Arizona was adopted from Wollies. For more information about them, click here – www.wollies.org